Wed, Jun 16 | Whittier, AK 99693, USA
Invasive Dandelion Removal at Hobo Bay
Help preserve Prince William Sound's native vegetation by pulling invasive dandelions at the spectacular Hobo Bay campsite.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 16, 9:30 AM – Jun 19, 5:00 PM
Whittier, AK 99693, USA
About The Event
Up to three volunteers needed to spend a few hours per day pulling invasive dandelions from beaches in Hobo Bay, on the west shore of Port Wells from June 16-19.
- Roundtrip transportation will be provided by Forest Service vessel for volunteers (must be 18 years or older to ride on the vessel and must provide proof of a Covid-19 Vaccination record card or results of a negative Covid-19 test within 72 hrs of mission).
- Participants arriving by Forest Service vessel will be under volunteer agreement with the Chugach National Forest and be provided all tools, materials, and personal protective equipment. Safety training will be provided.
- Volunteers are welcome to arrive by their own vessel. Families welcome.
- Best practices will be followed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Food and camping gear are not provided.
- A $50 non-refundable registration fee per person is required to reserve space on the vessel.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hobo Bay Invasives June 16-19$50$500$0